Subject: ICAO State letter 2024/76: Appointment of an External Auditor of the Organization
From: "Peacock, Christopher" <[email-masked]>
To: "Linton, Trudy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 20:32:16 +0300

Good afternoon,

This is to inform you that the State Letter - 'Appointment of an External
Auditor of the Organization (2024/76)', dated 25/06/2024, has been added
to ICAO-NET. 

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese

The State letter can be accessed through ICAO-NET (http://portal.icao.int)
by selecting "Correspondence/State letters" from the top navigation menu.

Kindly note that the above information is for dissemination to the
appropriate authorities.

Regards,

Web Content Management Services

ICT/CA - Corporate Applications

International Civil Aviation Organization

+1 (514) 954-8219 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.icao.int
<https://www.icao.int/> 

This email was sent to you on behalf of the State Letter's originator.